Plus Heal|Site Info

Moonwell Chalice (Shaman)

4 replies
226 posts
Untagged users
IMO I think it's a pretty strong choice atm. The INT is more than the 359 trinkets. I've had no mana issues so far, so the on-use for heavy aoe phases is fantastic.

Thoughts?
Posted Jul 20, 11 · OP
60 posts
Untagged users
I'm going to pick it up. According to Jadiera from Totem Forest, the mastery proc increase your healing done by up to 28%. Or this could allow to gear for more haste and crit and still have a lot of mastery when needed.

It seems like a very strong choice for me, and I'm pretty sure it'll remain better than higher ilvl trinkets on certain fights if well used.
One More Alt
Posted Jul 21, 11
14 posts
Untagged users
I will be picking it up also, that amount of +int is to nice to turn down, and I am a big fan of mastery so having that as an on use for situations where there is a good amount of raid damage and I am about to drop Rain and CH like mad will be cool :)

Saying that though, much like most healers i think, I do tend to collect any trinkets that are good for healing, cos there is one for every occasion..... :p
Posted Jul 21, 11
4 posts
Untagged users
Sodin wrote:
I will be picking it up also, that amount of +int is to nice to turn down, and I am a big fan of mastery so having that as an on use for situations where there is a good amount of raid damage and I am about to drop Rain and CH like mad will be cool :)

Saying that though, much like most healers i think, I do tend to collect any trinkets that are good for healing, cos there is one for every occasion..... :p

This. I try and grab every trinket i can. At the moment i have 4 trinkets for my resto set that i swap in and out depending on what i need, and i'm looking forward to adding the Chalice to the mix (I missed dailies for a few days so i'm pretty far behind =X ). The mastery bonus for shaman (and i'd imagine druids) would be insane, especially on fight like beth. Near the end of that fight the raid damage gets pretty intense and 1600 mastery would be an insane bonus.
Posted Jul 23, 11
10 posts
Untagged users
Aremae wrote:
This. I try and grab every trinket i can. At the moment i have 4 trinkets for my resto set that i swap in and out depending on what i need, and i'm looking forward to adding the Chalice to the mix (I missed dailies for a few days so i'm pretty far behind =X ). The mastery bonus for shaman (and i'd imagine druids) would be insane, especially on fight like beth. Near the end of that fight the raid damage gets pretty intense and 1600 mastery would be an insane bonus.

Picked mine up last night, on use it boosts my mastery up to a 76% boost to healing.... I like it already :)
Posted Jul 26, 11
Announcement of