Plus Heal|Site Info
Page
of 3

Moonwell Chalice

24 replies
5 posts
Untagged users
What about Jaws of Defeat? How does this go for holy/disc?
Posted Aug 3, 11
115 posts
Untagged users
Great for Disc, meh for Holy. It's rather unfortunate that there's little to no trinket options for healers this tier, extremely disappointing.

The int gain is worth it for Holy if, somehow, you don't need the spirit regen from the old tier trinkets, etc. but the on use really goes into full use with only Renew spam, which is less than ideal - but at least the trinket gives *something*
LuAwF.png
Starllyne - Holy/Disc Space Priest
Posted Aug 3, 11
36 posts
Untagged users
Do you all refresh your Serenity renews on the tank when using an Intel trinket...or for another example: Power Torrent or a tailoring enchant proccing Intellect?
Posted Aug 3, 11
13 posts
Untagged users
Moonwell Chalice, for holy, for sure no. For disc it could be really good for a fight like Baleroc.

Jaws of Defeat is really really nice!
As a disc, with jaws + shard of woe + PI + inner will => 3k mana shields. :sick:

But I agree, that the trinkets are quite stupid. I don't like a trinket with spirit + intellect on use; they could've made it like intellect + spirit proc so all the healers could use that.
I'm only using the Eye of blazing power only when I'm tank healing; I find that proc useless.
Posted Aug 4, 11
115 posts
Untagged users
I'm having a lot of fun with Fiery Quintessence :sick:

Use it when big aoe comes, use it for extra mana from AT, Sfiend, HoH, etc.
LuAwF.png
Starllyne - Holy/Disc Space Priest
Posted Aug 4, 11
Page
of 3
Notices